Frequently asked questions:
Purchasing Anchor’s tokens has several key benefits. The Anchor cryptocurrency offers transparency, stability, and trust. It is secure, easy to understand, and resilient to crypto-market volatility. The Anchor preserves the value of your holdings over time and ensures that whatever you have earned during your lifetime does not lose value.
As a dependable hedge against crypto volatility and inflation, Anchor offers a solution to investors, traders, banks, hedge funds, and other investment institutions.
- Crypto Traders: Traders who are highly involved in the crypto ecosystem will benefit from investment in the Anchor stablecoin as a way to safeguard their value. Offering the crypto market a transparent and scalable alternative to Tether (USDT), and other stablecoins.
- Blockchain Companies: Blockchain companies that conducted raises in ETH or other cryptocurrencies can invest in Anchor’s system in order to guard against market fluctuations. By investing in Anchor, these projects can preserve the funds needed to continue to develop their products and platforms on their proposed timelines without fear of losses due to crypto market volatility.
- Traditional and Retail Investors: Beyond the crypto economy, Anchor offers a stable store of value not found in any other market. The nature of fiat currencies, such as USD, is that they depreciate in value over time due to inflation. Because Anchor’s value is derived from an algorithm that reflects the growth of the global economy, Anchor will be the first truly stable currency and store of value that will only appreciate in value regardless of daily market fluctuations and shocks due to political instability or natural disasters.
- Strategic Partners: Potential partners, such as those involved with crypto loans, real-time paychecks, and affiliate programs, will benefit from special discounts, in order to incentivize early participation.
- The FX Indicator indexes currencies from 10 of the world’s strongest economies based on their participation in the world economy (> 1%). The FX indicator uses international market exchange rates for the most relevant currencies in the global economy and enables the daily nominal expression of the MMU.
- The MMU Premium calculates the amount of growth that can be expected based on sovereign bond yields of AAA-rated countries, as well as the average inflation rates. This Premium has been approximately 0.4% annually for the last 25 years.
The MMU is calculated via the application of a proprietary algorithm conceived by Anchor Founder and CEO Daniel Popa and further developed by Anchor’s team of PhD economists, including macroeconomics researcher and professor Dr. Zoran Grubisić, and quantitative finance expert Aleksandar Manić.
- Global Economy Pillar. The price of ANCT is determined by the MMU algorithm, which is based on the stable growth of the global economy that has grown an average of 2.5% annually over the last 25 years.
- Daily Adjustment Pillar. The MMU is adjusted regularly based on the FX indicator, which includes the exchange rates of 10 countries that have the largest share in global GDP (participation of more than 1%).
- Algorithm Pillar. When inflation occurs, the system will automatically re-adjust the value accordingly to maintain ANCT’s price stability.
- Two-Token Model. Leveraging a burn-mint model to stabilize the system and ensure equilibrium regardless of market fluctuations.
- Distribution Pillar. The capital in both cryptocurrency and fiat that enters the Anchor System will be invested into a range of stable capital assets, such as sovereign debt.
- Re-distribution Pillar. The treasury bonds and assets acquired via the Distribution Pillar generate interest that the system receives periodically. This interest is then reinvested into more such assets without having to issue new ANCT, which ensures greater token stability, and acts as a defense against inflation and devaluation.